Users of mySNU (Portal) (http://my.snu.ac.kr) may use the webmail provided by IS&T SNU (SNU email). If the mySNU service is disrupted, or if a user wants to use only the webmail service, he or she may directly connect to the webmail site (http://mail.snu.ac.kr).
- By default, all notices are sent only through the official SNU e-mail addresses of SNU (SNU-ID@snu.ac.kr). Users wishing to receive notices at an external email address should use the auto-forwarding function.
Webmail Security Functions
- Writing a security email on the webmail: Research papers or documents sent in this way remain confidential during transfer to the intended receiver.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) transfers on Microsoft Outlook Express or Outlook: Emails sent and received by users are protected from hackers. If you do not wish to use the SSL function, maintain the current settings.
- Mail search and auto-sorting
- Send email you’ve previously reserved
- Block email addresses
- Spam mail filters
- Auto-responses when you are away
- Personalize your signatures
- Manage temporary storage and mailbox
- Manage your mailing list, contacts, and shared contacts
- Recycle bin
Targets of Service
- Faculty and staff (including those who have retired), students, alumni, institutions and the general public