IT Governance Committee
The IT Governance Committee is a review board specified by SNU Regulations for efficient promotion of SNU IT projects. The Committee consists of the Vice President for Research, Head of the Liberal Education Faculty, Head of the Office of Academic Affairs, Head of the Office of Student Affairs, Head of the Office of Research Affairs, Head of the Office of Financial Planning, Head of the Bureau of General Administration, Head of the Bureau of Facility Management, Head of the University Library, Head of the Office of Information Systems and Technology, and up to eight full-time faculty members appointed by the Head of the Center for Teaching and Learning and the University President. The Committee Chair is the Vice President for Research while the Vice Chair is the Head of the Office of Information Systems and Technology.
The IT Governance Committee reviews the following items:
- Preparation of comprehensive university IT plans
- Preparation and coordination of long- and short-term IT plans for individual institutions
- Key university and academic IT tasks
- University IT projects and budget preparation
- Other items requiring IT project planning and coordination
* The IT Governance Committee is convened by its chair, with quorum reached with more than half of the Committee members. Resolutions are passed upon agreement of more than half of the attending Committee members. The assistant administrator of the IT Governance Committee is the Head of the Division of IT Planning.